Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Friday, August 25, 2023
Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Friday, July 21, 2023
Sunday, June 25, 2023
Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Thursday, May 18, 2023
Thursday, May 18, 2023
Sunday, April 30, 2023
Friday, March 24, 2023
Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Saturday, February 4, 2023
Welcome To Crippen Mortuaries FD402 & FD1952
"We Are Independently Owned & Operated - Providing Personalized Care & Dignified Services Since 1928".
NEW FUNERAL HOME CHANGES & GUIDELINES DUE TO COVID-19
If you are feeling sick or have a fever, please do not attempt to come to the mortuary facilities.
- Facial Covering/Masks are required to be worn at all times while on Mortuary property
- Minimum 6 Feet of Social Distancing is Required at all times for ALL who do not live in same household
- SAFE Arrangements from home can be made over the phone and by email with Adobe PDF DocuSign.
- In office Appointments are still available; The Immunocompromised are advised to use our online forms.
Welcome, Crippen Mortuary was founded by William & Ethel Crippen and our Original mortuary has been in operation continuously at its present location in La Crescenta/Glendale, California Since 1928. For over 95 years Crippen Mortuaries have been helping local Southern California families in their time of need. As an Independent, Family owned Mortuary we offer our local communities a wide variety of Affordable Choices in their funeral planning needs. We are a full service funeral home offering:
- Affordable $2495.00 Direct Cremation Service *** Save Over $1,000.00 Vs. Other Local Funeral Homes ***
- Affordable Funeral, Memorial & Graveside Services at any Church, Hall, Reception Facility or Cemetery
- Offering Personalized Visitations, Funerals & Memorials At Crippen Mortuary Chapel's in Glendale or Canyon Country locations
- Military Veteran Services - Obtaining Military Honors, U.S. Flag For Next of Kin, Coordinating with National Cemetery, etc.
- Shipping Remains to another State or Country - Full Body or Cremated Remains (Requirements Vary By Destination)
- Pre- Paid, Pre-Arrangements for Burial or Cremation - Insurance Coverage through Homesteaders Life or Security National Life
- We offer In Home or In Facility Arrangement Counseling For Families with Disabilities or No Available Transportation
- We provide assistance in locating discount burial plots with licensed cemetery brokers. This can save your family thousands of $'s.
As the only independently owned and the oldest continually operated funeral home in the Crescenta Valley & Santa Clarita Valley areas; We strive to provide the finest, most compassionate care to each and every family we serve. We have proven that it is possible to provide affordable funeral and cremation services without sacrificing quality. In an age where large corporate funeral homes offer overpriced, impersonal services, our independent, family-owned mortuary provides what families need most; personalized services delivered to bereaved families in a caring & compassionate style with honor and dignity for loved ones who have passed on. For years we've built our reputation on providing families with free advice and compassionate counseling at times of their great loss. Our helpful and compassionate staff is here to assist your family in your time of need. Give Crippen Mortuaries a call today.
Price Information: Complete General & Casket Price List
We have been proudly and faithfully serving the following communities since 1928:
Acton, Agua Dulce, Altadena ,Bouquet Canyon, Burbank, Glenoaks, Canyon Country, Castaic, Elizabeth Lake, Glendale, Verdugo City, Granada Hills, Green Valley, Griffith Park, Kagel Canyon, La Canada Flintridge, La Crescenta, La Tuna Canyon, Lake Los Angeles, Lake View Terrace, Lancaster, Leona Valley, Littlerock, Mission Hills, Montrose, Newhall, North Hills, Northridge, Palmdale, Pasadena, Pearblossom, Quartz Hill, Reseda, San Fernando, Santa Clarita, Saugus, Shadow Hills, South Pasadena, Stevenson Ranch, Sun Valley, Sunland, Sylmar, Tropico, Tujunga, Val Verde, Castaic, Valencia, Valyermo, Verdugo City, Woodbury University.
Proud Members of the Following Associations: